R Visas

Individuals coming to the United States to temporarily serve as a Minister of Religion, or fulfill a Traditional Religious Occupation or Religious Vocation may apply for and R-1 visa. This visa is intended for those who have dedicated their lives to religious practice and functions.

To qualify, the foreign national must have been a member of a religious denomination for at least two years immediately before the filing of the petition. The Religious denomination must be a bona fide non-profit religious organization in the United States.

Robinson Kirlew & Associates can help you navigate the process. Contact us at info@robinsonkirlew.com.