Legal Services


Non-Immigrant Visa Information

IS09AM4SDA foreign national may be admitted to the United States for a specific temporary period of time. There are clear conditions on their stay. There are a large variety of Non-Immigrant (temporary visa) categories, and each exists for a specific purpose and has specific terms and conditions. Below are various resources related to Non-Immigrant Visas. Learn more




Immigrant (Permanent Resident/Green Card) Information

A Green Card lying on an open passport, close-up, full frame

A lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and workin the United States on apermanent basis. As proof of that status, a person is granted a Permanent Resident Card, commonly called a “Green Card.” You can become a Permanent Resident in several different ways. Most individuals are sponsored by a family member or employer in the United States. Other individuals may become Permanent Residents through refugee or asylee status or other humanitarian programs. In some cases, you may be eligible to file for yourself. Learn More




American flag waving by urban bridge

After receiving a Green Card, which grants permanent residence, an individual may want to apply for full citizenship. The process for obtaining full citizenship is known as Naturalization. Learn more





Other Legal Services

IS09AM4QXOur attorneys assist clients in successfully handling a variety of legal issues, including the probate process. Learn More





If you have any questions or wish to arrange a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call 301.614.3330 or send us an e-mail at You may also visit our Contact Us page for more detailed contact information.