Immigration Legal Services
Robinson Kirlew & Associates provides immigration counsel in the following areas:
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Derivative Citizenship
IMMIGRANT VISA (Green Cards”)
- Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident
- Consular Processing
- Diversity Lottery
- Employment-Based (including Labor Certifications)
- Employment-Creation Visas
- Exclusion, Deportation and Removal Hearings
- Family Sponsorship
- Political Asylum
- Religious Workers and other Special Immigrants
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS, including:
- B-1 Visas (extension of stay and change of status)
- E-1 and E-2 Visas are available to citizens of particular countries with which the United States has treaties to encourage mutual trade and investment.
- E-3 Visas for Australian Workers in a Specialty Occupation (E-3). E-3 visas are available for Australian citizens who are coming to the United States to work in an occupation that requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- F and M Visas for Students. Available to individuals planning to come to the United States to study. Spouses and unmarried children under age 21 may come as derivatives.
- H-1B visas for temporary workers – individuals coming to work in a Specialty Occupation
- H-2 and H-3 Trainees Visas
- J Visas for Exchange Visitors
- K-1 Fiancee Visa
- L Visa for Intra company Transfer
- O Visas for Individuals of Extraordinary Ability
- P Visa for Outstanding Athlete or Performer
- R Visas for Religious Workers
- TN Visas for Canadian and Mexican Professionals
If you have any questions or wish to arrange a consultation with one of our attorneys, please call 301.614.3330 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our Contact Us page for more detailed contact information.
The materials contained in this website have been prepared by Robinson Kirlew & Associates, P.C. for informational purposes only and are not legal advice or counsel.